Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 25 - Prego

Today I went to the 11am (and today was flanked by new people). I love this pregnant instructor. She kicks everyone's ass and its like you don't even realize it because she is so freaking cute. I also could see the temperature and clock today so I was very aware of how flipping hot it was. It was a struggle but I did it so I'm proud of that.

Lately the sweat has just been pouring out of me. It feels good. I can also tell that I have been eating less salt. One day Altin said that if your sweat is burning your eyes, you are eating too much salt. So I have been aware of the amount of salt I am eating. It is something I have never really thought of that much. I tried one of the coconut water sports drinks the other day. I really liked it. I had another after class today. I feel so cliche with all this "search for inner peace" stuff when in reality, my life is pretty freaking sweet but I liked walking down the street with my coconut water. I felt very urban.

No comments:

Post a Comment